Tuesday 12 January 2010

I done my 1st Task on my list...

Today it will b my most unforgettable moments that I got the job that 
I think is fun and interesting and the best part is I don't have to work on Saturday 
and Sunday even Public Holiday, that what I feeling bout this job haven really
experience it so better don't expect much on it. will c how it goes
Hopefully is the that CCHKL where i think I have good and bad experience at that place
I'll give my all and my best in this job and try to complete my second task
SAVE UP MONEY

I even form up a club for save up money, so far I have only 2 members including me hopefully 
can get more members where we motivate each others to save up money and never give up
and try our best to achieve our target lo. Gambateh to all my members !!!
Oh, I forget to introduce the place where I'm going to work soon...cant wait haha
as sales coordinator, 1st time work at sales cant believe it.



Novotel Hotel, KL

So basically my job will be handling with travel agencies  and follow up with them and paper works


Sitting in front PC whole day

So to all my readers hope u guys can wish me all the best in my new job at this
brand new year. A new start after all those memories.
Gambateh, Elyse



No comments:

Post a Comment