Friday 1 January 2010

1st Day of 2010

Last night like super awesome, i drank V.S.O.P and whole body turn red and slept at 2something am. Early morning woke up at 10am then get myself prepared to back rawang,then 
around 11something reached home, and not long after that my cousin and his family 
arrived then after half an hour my last uncle arrived with my big aunt. The kids have fun. 

 
my bro and the cousins 
 

Me and my cousins


My cousins *love them*



Then the adults play their mahjung game

   then back to the kids again
 

  Kids play time


The adults play time 

 
Makan time 



 Enjoying the nice moment we had




 Youth playing time

 

Non stop playing

I really had fun time with my families members. Have a great gathering. 
Should organize more of it. 
HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment