Monday 13 September 2010

Mission Vission

This year I had few missions in my year list, as some already completed and some still pending for the right time to complete it as in life there many obstacles so may delay my mission to complete it on time. One of the missions to be completed by early November 2010 is The N Series – N8 is the cutest and macho phone I ever see under Nokia branding as the phone looks like I phone as it slim and have a wide screen and most important is build in with internal memory 16GB plus can top up with memory card up to 32GB.

Hopefully by early November, I can get the phone as the phone cost RM1900. I’m still doing some research on the spec and the price because certain Nokia Kiosk selling cheaper rates, less RM 100 to RM200 but still depends on the type and model of the phone. After thinking, listen to ppl’s opinion and consideration, final decision will be this phone even though the price is more that what I have expected.

This phone will be launching soon – 1st October 2010. Pre-order request already begin and deposit collection from now – RM200 and can get the phone on 1st Oct 2010. Normally Nokia 1st batch are a bit lousy but warranty are available so no worries ^.^




Unfortunately this phone in Malaysia only have Black and Silver. Other colours Malaysia did not take as the price is different. I think i'll take silver colour something different. If i have more choice I'll select Green as the colour is sharp and shinning.


No comments:

Post a Comment