Thursday 29 July 2010

Mother's Day 2010

The day I still remember freshly in my memory that is was on Saturday we planned to have our Mother’s day celebration. Since Saturday is fine for me, why not. So on that particular day (8th May 2010), I woke up around 10something and get ready to meeting with my beloved BB, had lunch together after his working time, half day for Saturday.

After lunch we proceed to Kepong Prima for a quick shop as I was looking for a gift for my mum as Mother’s day gift. As I was walking through the ground floor, I enter a shop that sell bags and accessories for ladies and I was browsing thru the shop, something attracts my eyes to stop at it, it was a bag, a mini bag that suit for a lady to use either in skirt, short pants or dress even suits for coming summer time to mix and match on the clothes.

After we purchase it, we directly head to Desa Park City; this year was my ever 1st year step into Desa Park City even though I always hang around that area. So this year I have been there quite sometimes already. So this time we went because my dad planned to have Mother’s day dinner at Rakuzen, Japanese Restaurant. The environment is nice and cozy. So when Daniel and I arrived we notice that there are a lot people have some light exercise like jogging, walked the dog, bring the kids out to the park and some even do cycling. What most attract us was, most people like to do the fish feeding as the pond at the park live by cute and pretty Japanese Koi fish.

Eventually the park are fill with animal lover especially dogs, I wish I had my dog at my side so that I can bring him for a walked at the park. I love Golden retriever dogs. So we walked over to the restaurant and wants to pre booked, suddenly the manager told us is fully booked so I quickly informed my parents that is fully booked and if really wanted to have the dinner there, we got to wait until 8pm, that time was like 6 something…OMG!!!

So finally with our determination we managed to get a table of 6 persons and they have placed us behind the restaurant where we have the park view, where we really enjoy the view and luckily that night the weather was nice and cooling so is just nice to be seated outside and enjoy the rest of the night. So we had order our food and there we go our dinner together as a FAMILY as the children of my parents are all grown up. Here I have attached pictures of the day. Enjoy and thanks for reading.




         

No comments:

Post a Comment